Today Amanda started singing a random little song. Then she asked if I wanted to sing it. I explained that I didn't know the words, got her to sing it a couple more times, and then fulfilled my sneaky scheme of typing it up just for fun. (No, I can't sing it back to you.) As for the music that goes with these lyrics, imagine a soft, very breathy voice. (A voice rather the opposite of what she uses for singing in Primary) All but the last two lines were typed as she sang, so this is a pretty good sample of Manda song.
I love you in the dark night
It's okay
But the leaf is growing up above us
We love each other
But when the leaf falls
We don't love each other
But in the summer we play inside
And we get angry at each other
But then it's spring again.
I found it very interesting. Love, Father
ReplyDelete