Wednesday, November 24, 2010
"When I grow up, I want to change the world."
Amanda is very interested in inventions and inventing these days. She talks about things so very seriously, too, which makes it all the more interesting to listen to. Today on the way to gymnastics, Amanda told Mom that she wants to change the world when she grows up by inventing things that limit the number of machines people need. Specifically, she wants to find a way to consolidate transportation devices, i.e. make a single vehicle that could handle air, land, and water transport. For what it's worth, Mom thinks a solar powered hover craft might be a good place to start. So, watch out, world. Amanda is coming . . . stay tuned for further adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GO AMANDA!!!! Kenta and I just read all amandas quotes and are dying laughing here!
ReplyDeleteI have to start doing that on my blog. =)